Monday, March 28, 2011

'do the shag

If you've opened up any fashion magazine in the past 6 months or so, you'll know that the 70's are back in a big way. Skinny jeans are being replaced with flares, stilettos with wedges, and big chunky necklaces with long sleek ones. Ladies are foregoing straightening irons in favor of their natural texture. I, for one, could not be more thrilled. I'm currently wearing super flares jean with clogs, a loose striped sweater, a long gold and red necklace and... I'm 'doing the shag.



My routine: 
1. I towel dry my hair then put it in one of those hair towel-turban things (I love those!) while I do my makeup
2. Take it out of the turban then comb it with a wide tooth comb (your hair is weakest when it's wet - use a comb, not a brush)
3. (this step is a very recent addition, but I LOVE it) Put a dime sized amount of Organix Moroccan Hair Oil through the lower half of my hair
4. Blow dry my bangs. Let the rest air dry.

Couldn't be easier. Thank you 1973! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! Great look...you wear the 70s well ;)

    ReplyDelete